Friday, January 9, 2009

Vetements




- H&M grey over-sized cardigan
- Creme sequined top from local consignment shop
- Proenza Schouler for Target yellow & grey belt
- American Apparel black lame mini skirt
- 2 pairs black tights (it's COLD)

- H&M grey over-the-knee socks
- Silver Doc Martens
- Scent: Snake Charmer ( Sensual, sibilant, sexual and hypnotic: Arabian musk and exotic spices slinking through Egyptian amber, enticing vanilla, and a serpentine blend of black plum, labdanum, ambrette, benzoin and black coconut.)


I went to the library today in order to suss out Infinite Variety: Life & Legend of Marchesa Casati
Surprise surprise, no book was to be found. It isn't even carried at any other libraries in my area! Curses!

4 comments:

a philter said...

So WHERE did you wear this snazzy little outfit out to? I like!

Annie Spandex said...

I LOVE the yellow belt with that outfit

suzy sauvage said...

thanks, guys! a philter- I wish I had somewhere more exciting to wear it to! I only went to the library & out to dinner with my dad, haha.

suzy sauvage said...

aha! I just realized that's you, Heather!