Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today, I Turned Twenty-Three



Things I Love Thursday...

- Turning 23, obviously! I think 23 has a better 'ring', a better 'quality' to it than 22, so I am hoping that this year will be a monumental, earth-shattering one. (high expectations, me? never....)

- The sun shining through the branches of Congress Park.

- Dinner with my family at Cheesecake Factory (pine nuts in pasta are divine.)

- My dental assistant's purple hair. It was EPIC and I made sure to tell her right away before they got down to filling my (tiny) cavity (sans novacaine).

and most of all....
- All the birthday wishes from my friends...they are all so gold & I terribly love & appreciate each and every one of them. I could just burst & spatter gooey sparkly love everywhere....

No comments: