Sunday, January 11, 2009

The AA Gods Are Smiling Upon Me


Behold the California Fleece Cape!

"Wrap yourself in this cozy cape, made from our 100% Cotton California Fleece. Great as a layering piece or light jacket.

100% California Fleece cotton construction
Approximately 26 1/4" (66.7cm) in total length
6-button closure
Hooded
Dual side pockets
O/S=Medium"


I have been looking for a simple, but cool, cape for what feels like an ETERNITY. It always managed to elude me & haunt my dreams instead. This is pretty much exactly what I have been dreaming of, especially with the arm slits (very important) and the hood (fun!) $65 is kiiiinda leaning towards too expensive for AA, but I think I forsee a future birthday present?

Now all I need is to find a cape like THIS:

....and I can really start living.


2 comments:

a philter said...

is it bad that i want the skirt instead? we can power up on the outfit haha

Annie Spandex said...

Nice. Hell yeah