Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Can't Control Myself

Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture S/S 09





PhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket

vogue.co.uk

My heart leapt into my throat upon the first viewing of JPG's magnificent show. This is truly stunning, true couture in every sense of the word. From the calligraphy curls to the sheer netting & lace, I want to wear it all! This should come as no surprise, as I have a huge obsession with anything sheer/lacey/etc. Romance and intellectualism all molded and tailored and draped to perfection. Seriously, words cannot express how enamored I am.....


1 comment:

Becky Vanderway said...

Those style lines plus the almost naked-ness of it all is giving me a fashion-gasm