Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rip Her to Shreds

I, too, have gotten pulled into the vortex that is The Maison Martin Margiela Ripped Pant Phenomenon.

It all started innocently enough whilst I was perusing the customistions thread on TFS. From there, these pants started haunting me. First through my first venture onto Polyvore, and finally-the coup de grace- the reigning pixie of cool, Gala Darling, posted her own version. (Her website is so rad, do yourself a favor & spent a chunk of time checking it all out!)

I had a pair of H&M skinny black pants that already had a rip in one knee (thanks to me eating pavement on the way to class one day). I went to town on them with some scissors & ta-dah!



I must have gotten asked 24565 times if I was cold as I strolled around downtown.

No comments: