Friday, July 25, 2008

Renee Perle

In my dorm room at college I used to construct a huge collage of all these small pictures of inspiration that I printed off from my computer. They ranged from various runway shots I loved,to shots of my favorite bands, favorite magazine editiorials, and everything in between. One picture of a woman reclining on a couch I found so compelling. I didn't really know much about it- didn't know the photographer much less than the woman subject. With a little bit of digging I found out that she was Renee Perle- gorgeous Parisienne & a wealth of style and inspiration to me (and John Galliano)!







The bedroom eyes, perfectly waved hair, piles upon piles of bangles, little bow lips...




(The last picture is the aforementioned one that graced my wall for years.)

No comments: